// // 1 comment

SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I results with cutoff marks out

Friends, the long awaited result of SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam (SSC-CGL 2014) Tier-I are out. The cutoff marks for the SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I are following:

SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I cutoff marks


SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I Statistical investigator/Compiler cutoff marks


Those who are unable to download the result of SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I from the site of SSC can access it from the PDF file below:

SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I result (alternate site)

Those who are unable to access the write up/Cutoff marks PDF from SSC site, download it from here.

SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-I cutoff marks PDF download

SSC-CGL 2014 Tier-II are scheduled to be on 11 & 12 April 2015. All the best for Tier-II guys. Enjoy the moment & study hard for next level.


1 comment:

  1. One of the best blog I found today on the Internet which actually touched my heart.
    SSC CGL Tier 1 Admit Card

    ReplyDelete