// // 6 comments

Previous years' papers of SSC-CGL (Combined Graduate Level Exam)- Download

Friends, I hope everyone has filled the application form for SSC-Combined Graduate Level (CGL) exam 2014. I have already explained

Before starting preparation for SSC-CGL, it would be good to have a look at the previous years' papers of SSC-CGL to have an idea about the difficulty level of the examination. I have collected these papers from various sources like sscportal, Career Launcher & scanned copies of some books. . All the papers have answers keys at the end of the paper. 

I also found a sample OMR sheet which you could use while attempting full length practice papers & other sample papers of SSC-CGL. Download Sample OMR Sheet from here.

If you want to buy a book specifically containing previous years' papers & practice papers, I would recommend this book. 


Download Previous years’ papers of SSC-CGL Tier-I

Click on HERE to download each paper
2013
21-04-2013 1st shift- HERE
21-04-2013 2nd shift- HERE
19-05-2013-               HERE
2012
01-07-2012 1st shift- HERE
08-07-2012 1st shift- HERE
2011
19-06-2011 1st shift- HERE
26-06-2011 1st shift- HERE
26-06-2011 2nd shift- HERE
2010
16-05-2010 1st shift- HERE
16-05-2010 2nd shift- HERE

I will add more papers in this collection as I find on the internet. I hope this helps everyone.


6 comments:

  1. Im in last semester of my btech.Can I appear in SSC exam.If not can you tell other exams in which I can appear??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not in SSC-CGL but you will be eligible to appear in UPSC Civil Services exam & other exams like IBPS PO etc.. Their notification will be published after you complete your semester.

      Delete
  2. kuch problems ki vajah se me ssc ka form nah bhar payi both part 1 and part2 , to kya offline form bhar sakte h ???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes but tomorrow (14-02-2014) is the last date for that application to be received at the regional/sub-regional office in which your centre of exam will be.

      Delete
  3. u are doing a awesome job thanks admin

    ReplyDelete